Some of the factors that determine the price of a website are:
- The complexity and individuality of the intended concept
- The scope of the project: how many pages the website will have
- Special functionality: degree of interactivity, interactive forms, newsletter sign-ups, password protected areas, etc.
- E-commerce: how many products and product categories your online store will have, whether it will have a simple PayPal/Google checkout, or whether it will need real time credit card processing
- Blog integration and what kind of blog you will need:
- Will there be a specific deadline